Fast food restaurant company Five Guys is on its way to Bluhawk, with plans to open at the south Overland Park shopping center later this year.
Bigger picture: Located at 159th and Antioch, Five Guys at Bluhawk will make the fifth Johnson County location for the Virginia-based fast food chain, and the second one in south Overland Park.
- Aside from the first Overland Park location at Oak Park Mall, Five Guys also has restaurants in Mission and Olathe.
- Regular hours for the existing Five Guys restaurants in Johnson County are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. seven days a week.
What’s on the menu: Five Guys is primarily known for its burgers and fries.
- Other items on the menu include hot dogs and grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Five Guys also offers milkshakes with add-ins like Oreos, strawberries, salted caramel and peanut butter.
What it means for Bluhawk: Five Guys is one of eight new food and retail tenants planned for the shopping center this year.
- This most recently follows the newly-opened Andy’s Frozen Custard franchise there.
- Five Guys would also make the third fast-food burger restaurant at Bluhawk, with an existing Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers and a Whataburger on the way this year.