Arkansas-based chain Tacos 4 Life will officially open its new south Overland Park location Sept. 27.
Where exactly: Tacos 4 Life will operate at 12180 Blue Valley Parkway.
- The space previously housed Kneaders Bakery and Cafe.
- The restaurant neighbors Target, as well as Costco Wholesale across Blue Valley Parkway.
About the restaurant: Tacos 4 Life’s menu features a range of tacos, in addition to other items like quesadillas, salads and nachos.
- Taco flavors range from classic beef and carnitas to Korean BBQ steak and chicken bacon ranch.
- Every time a customer purchases a meal from Tacos 4 Life, 24 cents from the cost is donated to Feed My Starving Children, a religious-based organization that packages and distributes meals to people in more than 70 countries.
What else you need to know about Tacos 4 Life
This marks Tacos 4 Life’s first Kansas franchise.
- Earlier this year, franchise owner Drew Vaden said the company has been in the process of expanding for the last year, with plans for a second Kansas City metro location in Blue Springs, Missouri.
- Tacos 4 Life has locations in a number of other states, including North Carolina, Oklahoma and Tennessee.