Topeka-based Hill’s Pet Nutrition will relocate to southern Overland Park this year.
The global company plans to move its Kansas headquarters to Overland Park’s Aspiria campus at 6180 Sprint Parkway.
Hill’s Pet Nutrition said it wants to grow into the Kansas City metro area
- The company stated it chose Aspiria for its new headquarters after “an extensive search in the Midwest region,” according to a press release
- While the Hill’s headquarters are moving, the company will keep its manufacturing sites in Topeka and Emporia.
- “We are proud to extend our 75-year history in the Sunflower State,” said Hill’s Pet Nutrition CEO John Hazlin. “We will continue investing in our science, innovation and manufacturing hubs in Topeka — while expanding our footprint with the creation of a new hub for our Global and U.S. headquarters in the Greater Kansas City area. This marks an important step in our global growth as we work to meet the growing demand for our science-led pet nutrition.”
Hill’s Pet Nutrition produces food for dogs and cats
- The company’s inventory ranges from products for puppies and kittens to adult cats and dogs.
- Hill’s products are centered around health guidance for common conditions animals might have.
- The company also partners with animal shelters across the country to provide food for their animals.