Andy’s Frozen Custard officially opened its fourth Overland Park store this week.
The Missouri-based chain hosted a grand opening for its newest store in southern Overland Park on Wednesday morning.
The store opened at 11200 Nall Ave.
- Andy’s Frozen Custard operates on the north end of the growing Galleria 115 mixed-use development.
- The store neighbors Chick-fil-A and the incoming Fidelity Bank at the development.
- It’s open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and from 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
Andy’s Frozen Custard serves frozen treats
- The company offers frozen custard, concretes, malts, splits and sundaes.
- This includes classic flavors like chocolate, vanilla, cookie dough and peanut butter cup —in addition to seasonal specials like mint Oreo and black raspberry chocolate chip.
- Customers can enjoy their custard in-store or take home quarts and pints of select flavors.
This is the company’s fifth Johnson County location
- In total, Andy’s Frozen Custard now has five locations across Johnson County — including two others in the Blue Valley area.
- Andy’s has stores at southern Overland Park’s Bluhawk and Prairiefire shopping centers.
- Overall, the company now has 12 stores across the wider Kansas City metro.