Mo’ Bettahs, a fast-casual chain offering Hawaiian-style food, has opened its second Overland Park location and sixth overall in the Kansas City area.
The Utah-based company celebrated the grand opening of its newest restaurant at the Southglen shopping center off 119th Street and Metcalf Avenue on May 26.
Where exactly is it?
- The new Mo’ Bettahs opened at 12005 Metcalf Ave., in a space at Southglen that previously housed a Boston Market.
- The restaurant neighbors Chili’s and Five Guys at the southeast corner of the shopping center.
- Mo’ Bettahs operates from 10:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
Mo’ Bettahs serves Hawaiian plate lunches
- Mo’ Bettahs’s menu features items like grilled teriyaki chicken, shrimp tempura, katsu chicken and teriyaki steak.
- The plate lunch sizes come with two or three meat choices, rice and macaroni salad.
- The company originally opened in 2008, founded by Hawaii natives Kimo and Kalani Mack.
This is Johnson County’s third Mo’ Bettahs
- The company opened its first Johnson County location last year in Overland Park at 7006 W. 75th St.
- Since then, the company has also opened another Johnson County location on South Strang Line Road in Olathe.
- On the Missouri side, Mo’ Bettahs also has locations in Blue Springs, Liberty and Lee’s Summit.