The owner of Leawood children’s boutique Owen & Graham has expanded to “tween” attire.
The O & G Girl boutique opened its doors in southern Leawood in mid-May.
O & G Girl operates at Leawood’s Park Place
- The boutique opened at 11531 Ash St.
- The store neighbors its flagship store, Owen & Graham, and the recently-opened Bumblebee Macarons shop — which is owned by O & G Girl owner Lauren Barber’s mother, Connie Asher.
- O & G Girl operates from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, the same operating hours as the neighboring Owen & Graham store.
O & G Girl sells girls’ clothes and accessories
- The shop caters to girls ages 7 to 14 years old.
- The O & G Girl inventory includes clothing items like shirts, skirts and dresses.
- Customers can also shop for accessories like bracelets, headbands and backpacks.
Barber opened Owen & Graham in 2022
- Barber said she has always loved fashion, and as a mother herself, she noticed a need in the local market for children’s attire.
- Since opening Owen & Graham, customers have often asked her to consider selling to a “tween” clientele.
- “‘Tween’ (attire) is kind of expanding in the industry right now — it’s getting bigger than it used to be,” she said. “We just kind of took that opportunity to expand.”