A new in-person dog training center will open its doors this week in Overland Park.
Zoom Room Dog Training will open in southern Overland Park
- Zoom Room will operate at 11670 W. 135th St., in a space at Overland Park’s Quivira Crossings shopping center.
- It will neighbor Ultimate Escape Day Spa and Hakata Sushi & Hibachi at the shopping center.
- Zoom Room will generally offer training classes every day of the week.
Zoom Room teaches agility and obedience skills for dogs
- Zoom Room offers a range of classes in its indoor gym— from standard obedience or agility training to specialty workshops for puppies or therapy dogs.
- Zoom Room trainers teach small group classes or private sessions.
- In addition to training, dog owners can also book events like dog birthday parties or “doggy disco” parties at Zoom Room.
- They can also shop at its retail store, which has items like dog leashes, harnesses and enrichment toys.
The company is planning to expand in Johnson County
- Zoom Room also has a second facility in the works in Lenexa, in addition to one in Basehor, Kansas.
- Zoom Room in Overland Park marks both the company’s first Johnson County location and the first one in Kansas as a whole.
- Since its founding in 2007, the California-based company has expanded into 29 states across the country.
Want more business news? Açaí shop Nautical Bowls opening soon in Overland Park