Town Center Plaza will soon be home to a new Pandora Jewelry store.
The jewelry company has a new store in the works at the shopping center in south Leawood.
Pandora makes and sells custom jewelry
- Pandora Jewelry is known primarily for its customizable charm bracelets.
- The company also makes and sells a range of rings, necklaces and earrings.
- Pandora Jewelry was founded in 1982 and started out as a German family business before it grew into a worldwide manufacturer and retailer.
This will be Leawood’s first Pandora store
- It will also be the second Pandora Jewelry store in Johnson County — as well as the first in the Blue Valley area.
- Pandora Jewelry already has another Johnson County location at Overland Park’s Oak Park Mall.
- Across state lines, the retailer also has a store at Kansas City Country Club Plaza.
The store will open on the south side of the center
- Pandora Jewelry joins a growing list of new restaurant and retail additions to the shopping center near 117th Street and Roe Avenue.
- Women’s boutique Tabu Knits, a locally owned shop that started at Oak Park Mall, opened on the south side of Town Center Plaza earlier this summer.
- Whole Harvest, a new healthy-conscious eatery, also plans to open its new Town Center Plaza restaurant by the end of the summer.
Want more Town Center Plaza news? Plant-based meal delivery company to open Leawood restaurant