A new chiropractic clinic has begun treating chronic pain in southern Overland Park.
Ardent Family Chiropractic celebrated its opening at 127th and Antioch earlier this month.
The clinic operates at 12631 Antioch Road
- Ardent Family Chiropractic moved into a space on the south end of the Antioch 127 shopping center.
- The clinic neighbors Blue Diamond Nail and Spa and Blue Valley Eye Care at the shopping center.
- It’s open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Ardent Family Chiropractic treats back, neck and head pain
- The clinic specializes in chiropractic adjustments to address a range of conditions.
- This ranges from headaches and tight muscles to sciatica, a painful condition in the leg.
- Ardent Family Chiropractic also offers a range of more technical procedures — including electrical muscle stimulation, which involves the use of shock pads to treat pain areas.
This is the Ardent Family Chiropractic’s only location
- Khai Huynh, owner of Ardent Family Chiropractic, received a Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Cleveland University – Kansas City and underwent chiropractic training at Whole Health in Seattle, Washington.
- Ardent Family Chiropractic marks the latest in a recent trend of new wellness-centered businesses arriving in Overland Park.
- Interpersonal Psychiatry, a new clinic offering “advanced” care for mental health conditions like depression, also recently opened at 7011 W. 121st St.
Go deeper: Find more information about Ardent Family Chiropractic’s services here.