South Overland Park’s growing Bluhawk shopping center will soon be home to four more businesses.
The mixed-use development has begun the process of adding new tenants to its newest retail building on the east side of Lowell Avenue, near 159th Street and U.S. 69 Highway.
Four of the six spaces the building will contain have now been taken, officials announced this week.
Construction is still underway on the 50,000-square-foot building. Bluhawk representatives expect the new tenants to gradually open for business within the next six to 18 months.
Here are the new tenants on their way to the shopping center off 159th Street and U.S. Highway 69.
- Sierra operates as a sister store to T.J. Maxx and is also under the same ownership as HomeGoods and Marshalls.
- The retailer specializes in outdoor apparel, footwear and hiking gear.
- They also sell pet attire as well as items like dog chews and dog beds.
- This will mark Sierra’s first Johnson County store.
- Ulta Beauty sells a wide range of cosmetic products.
- Their inventory ranges from hair care products to makeup and skincare lines.
- The company has two more Overland Park stores — one off 95th Street at the Q95 Plaza and another off 135th Street near Prairiefire.
Rack Room Shoes
- Rack Room carries more than 30 different brands of athletic shoes, formal shoes, boots and sandals.
- They also sell some clothing items and accessories like jackets, socks and backpacks.
- The Bluhawk store will be Rack Room’s first Overland Park store.
Bath & Body Works
- Bath & Body Works is known for its various soaps, lotions and candles.
- The company also carries fragrance items like wallflowers, car fresheners and room sprays.
- Overland Park currently has one Bath & Body Works store at the Oak Park Mall.