A south Overland Park nail salon is turning a new corner.
The salon, which previously operated as Mani Pedi Me, will officially celebrate its grand re-opening as Cosmo Nails in October.
Cosmo Nails operates as 7508 W. 119th St.
- The salon occupies a space at the Rosana Square shopping center in southern Overland Park.
- It neighbors Kung Fu Tea and Klein Liquor & Wine at the shopping center.
- Cosmo Nails operates from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Saturday, and from noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
The salon has a new name and new ownership
- Bella Nguyen, owner of Cosmo Nails, previously worked for her sister’s nail salon before deciding to open up her own.
- The salon’s services range from basic manicures and acrylic sets to signature spa pedicure packages.
- Nugyen said a big part of what sets Cosmo Nails apart from other nail salons are its upgraded nail art designs and its ability to create any custom designs clients might want.
- “If a customer comes in, whatever they show me (in a picture), I can do their nails exactly like that,” she said. “Whatever they want, we do it.”
Some of the previous salon’s employees and clients have carried over
- Alleena Her, manager of Cosmo Nails, also worked at Mani Pedi Me before the salon rebranded and gained new owners.
- She said she’s excited about Cosmo Nails’ wide inventory of colors and designs, as well as getting to keep forming relationships with old and new clients.
- “There’s just a lot of positive energy in this place,” she said. “Since I’ve been working here, I’ve built a relationship with a lot of the local community. I hope that with the new name and new remodel, it still keeps its value of bringing the community together.”
Want more business news? Wingstop opens new franchise in south Overland Park