A local boutique offering “eclectic” and “trendy” women’s clothing has officially opened its doors in Leawood.
Lalli’s Boutique celebrated its soft opening Thursday at Leawood’s Park Place shopping center.
Lalli’s Boutique operates at 5210 W. 116th Place
- The store took over a space on the east end of Leawood’s Park Place shopping center.
- The space neighbors Bella’s Bridesmaids and is across the street from the Bar Method at the shopping center.
- Lalli’s Boutique operates from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from noon to 4 p.m. Sunday.
The store offers women’s apparel and accessories
- Lalli’s Boutique offer a range of women’s clothing items like jackets, blouses, sweaters and dresses.
- The boutique’s inventory also includes jewelry and accessories like purses, rings and earrings.
- In addition to attire, Lalli’s Boutique offers home decor items like coasters, clocks, blankets and table runners.
This marks Susan Hatten’s first storefront
- Hatten recently moved back to the Kansas City metro area and came up with the idea to open her own small business after a long advertising career in Chicago.
- If all goes well, she said, she hopes to potentially expand Lalli’s Boutique with more locations in the future.
- The name of the store comes from the name Hatten’s grandchildren call her.