A clinic offering chiropractic services has officially opened its doors in Leawood.
After starting operations earlier this year, Vital Roots Chiropractic will officially mark its grand opening Thursday.
Vital Roots operates at 14300 Kenneth Road
- The clinic occupies a space at the Camden Woods shopping center off 143rd Street and Kenneth Road.
- In Suite #210, the clinic neighbors software company Active Logic and real estate agency HomeSmart Legacy.
- Vital Roots operates from 8 a.m. to noon and from 2 to 6 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, and from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday.
Vital Roots treats patients of all ages
- The clinic offers chiropractic services for pediatric to adult patients.
- Vital Roots’ services target a number of areas, from back and neck pain to foot and knee pain.
- The clinic also offers services to relieve more specific conditions like vertigo, anxiety, sleep problems and morning sickness for pregnant patients.
Other wellness businesses just opened nearby
- Vital Roots Chiropractic joins a growing list of health and wellness-centered businesses opening in the Blue Valley area recently.
- Ardent Family Chiropractic opened its doors in south Overland Park this summer at 127th Street and Antioch Road.
- LifeStance Health, a new outpatient clinic for mental health care, also opened this fall near St. Luke’s South Hospital.
Want more business news? Whole Harvest Kitchen plant-based eatery opening soon in Leawood