Pandora Jewelry will soon open the doors to its first Leawood store.
The Danish jewelry company will celebrate the opening of its new Leawood store this weekend.
Pandora Jewelry will open at 5230 W. 119th St.
- The store will occupy a space on the south side of the Town Center Plaza shopping center.
- Pandora Jewelry will neighbor Temper-Pedic, and Scout and Molly’s boutique at the shopping center.
- Clothing store Array previously occupied the space.
Pandora makes and sells custom jewelry
- The Danish company is primarily known for its customizable charm bracelets.
- Pandora Jewelry also makes and sells a range of accessories, such as rings, necklaces and earrings.
- The company was founded in 1982, and now has one other Johnson County store at Oak Park Mall in Overland Park.
Town Center Plaza has seen a lot of recent turnover
- Pandora Jewelry marks the latest in a growing number of new additions at the southern Leawood shopping center.
- Healthy eatery Whole Harvest Kitchen also plans to open a new restaurant at the shopping center later this month.
- Outerwear retailer The North Face also recently opened its first Johnson County store at the shopping center.