Clothing retailer J.Crew has returned to Johnson County, roughly two years after leaving the area.
The company recently opened a new J.Crew Factory store — J.Crew’s slightly discounted counterpart —in southern Overland Park.
J.Crew Factory opened at Hawthorne Plaza shopping center
- The store now occupies a space at 4949 W. 119th St., on the southern end of the shopping center.
- Healthy eatery Eat Fit Go previously occupied the space.
- The store neighbors Spruce Design Home and Paint Nail Bar.
- It’s open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday.
J.Crew Factory sells “timeless” American-style apparel
- J.Crew carries multiple clothing items in a variety of brands, like dresses, blazers and cashmere sweaters.
- Customers can also shop for shoes and accessories like jewelry, hats, gloves and scarves.
- The company’s inventory offers items for women, men and children.
The company had a Leawood store before
- J.Crew’s Leawood store used to operate nearby at the Town Center Plaza shopping center.
- It shuttered at the beginning of 2022 after operating there for more than a decade.
- Along with the Leawood store, the New York-based retailer closed several more locations at the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- On the Missouri side of the Kansas City metro, J.Crew has another store at Kansas City’s Country Club Plaza.
Want more business news? Overland Park’s Stanley Square complex to expand, get facelift