Welcome to a new week, Blue Valley!
🌧 Today’s forecast: Rainy and gusty. High: 45. Low: 40.
🚨 One thing to know
Donna Kelce, mother of Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce and Eagles offensive lineman Jason Kelce, will be in Overland Park this morning ahead of tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown between her sons’ teams.
Donna Kelce is set to work a promotional “shift” from 10-11 a.m. at the Raising Cane’s at 7501 W. 135th St.
In a news release, the restaurant says she’ll work both the counter and drive-thru window for that hour but she won’t be answering questions about Travis’ budding relationship with pop superstar Taylor Swift.
Her sons will then play Monday night at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium at 7:15 p.m. in a rematch of last season’s Super Bowl won by the Chiefs.
🗓 Public meetings Monday
- Overland Park Public Works Committee, 5;30 p.m. [View agenda]
- Leawood City Council, 6:30 p.m. [View agenda]
- Overland Park City Council, 7:30 p.m. [View agenda]
🚀 Post’s top stories since Friday
- Overland Park’s new Galleria 115 plan to bring more entertainment
- Overland Park’s Stanley Square complex to expand, get facelift
- Sushi and Chinese restaurant Saki opens in Overland Park
- 🥧 5 to Try: Post readers pick best pie in JoCo ahead of Thanksgiving
- Plan for 39-home neighborhood in new area of Overland Park moves ahead
📸 A thousand words
Best Regards Bakery in Overland Park is getting ready for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown between the Chiefs and Eagles with a special batch of gridiron-themed cookies featuring the Kelce brothers, their mother Donna and some other guy named Patrick Mahomes. Photo via Instagram.