Texas-based cosmetics chain European Wax Center, which specializes in body waxing and hair removal, is on its way to southern Overland Park.
The company will open its newest salon at the Bluhawk shopping center soon and has begun taking signups for its planned grand opening.
It’s the latest addition to the growing development
- Located at 7773 W. 159th St., the European Wax Center franchise will sit on Bluhawk’s easterm side.
- A number of other businesses have joined that part of Bluhawk within the last year, including Andy’s Frozen Custard and Blush Boot Camp.
Services include those for men and women
- The salon offers body, brow and facial waxing for men and women.
- Beyond that, customers can also buy a range of cosmetic products on site.
- The salon sels serums, detoxifying masks, deodorants and body polish.
It’s the company’s first Overland Park store
- European Wax Center already has a number of Johnson County salons, including franchises in Leawood, Prairie Village and Olathe.
- In the wider metro, the chain also has a number of salons on the Missouri side of State Line.
- You can locate a store near you here.