A company centered around “living well” has added another location in southern Overland Park.
Health and nutrition company GNC recently opened its newest Johnson County location at Overland Park’s Bluhawk shopping center.
GNC operates at 7749 W. 159th St.
- The store occupies a space on the east end of the Bluhawk shopping center.
- It neighbors Of Course Kitchen & Company and Blush Boot Camp at the shopping center.
- GNC operates from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday and from noon to 5 p.m. on Sunday.
GNC sells vitamins and supplements
- The store offers a range of supplement products, from multivitamins to minerals and antioxidants.
- In addition to supplements, GNC sells other nutritional products like protein bars, protein shakes and whey protein.
- GNC also offers hair and skin care products like shampoo, conditioners and facial moisturizers.
This marks GNC’s seventh Johnson County store
- It’s also the third GNC store in Overland Park —with two more at the Antioch Shops off 135th Street and Antioch Road, and at the Glenwood Commons off 91st Street and Metcalf Avenue.
- The company also has stores in Leawood, Olathe, Merriam and Shawnee.
- Across state lines, GNC also has two more stores in Kansas City, Missouri.
Want more business news? Sushi and Chinese restaurant Saki opens in Overland Park