No outlet provides more coverage our community:
- We cover city government in: Overland Park, Shawnee, Lenexa, Prairie Village, Merriam, Mission, Leawood, Roeland Park, Fairway, Mission Hills, Westwood, Lake Quivira, Westwood Hills and Mission Woods. Plus Johnson County government and agencies.
- The Shawnee Mission School District and USD 232 (De Soto schools).
- Local business openings and closings, commercial development and public infrastructure projects across the area.
When you subscribe to the Shawnee Mission Post you get:
- Full access to all new and archived stories.
- Out Front, our curated email newsletter that gets you up-to-speed on the biggest local news each morning in a minute or less.
- Our Daily Digest email, which summarizes the newest headlines each day at noon.
And your first month is just $1!
What our subscribers are saying
“For quality local news, this subscription is worth every penny. The Out Front newsletter is part of my morning routine. It’s how I get up to speed on what’s new in my community as I start my day.”
– Ben Bradley, Prairie Village
Frequently asked questions about subscriptions
How much does a subscription cost?
Your first month of full access to the site is just $1. After that, the cost is $6 per month if billed monthly, or $65 per year if billed annually. (That breaks down to $1.37 a week for the monthly billing plan, or $1.25 a week for the annual billing plan).
How does billing work?
When you set up your subscription account, you’ll enter a credit or debit card number. That card will be charged every month or once a year for your subscription fee. You can cancel any time, and your card will be refunded for the prorated amount left for that billing period.
Do my spouse and I need separate subscriptions?
Nope. Each subscription is meant to serve a household. You can log on to up to five devices at a time with a single subscription.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel at any time (though we’ll hate to see you go!) Simply cancel the account through your dashboard, or contact us at email@example.com.
Is there a paper version?
No. As much as we love kicking back with a good newspaper, we’re online only.